Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 12 and get 5% off
- Buy 13 - 47 and get 8% off
- Buy 48 or above and get 10% off
It is not necessary to use all engraving lines in the template. Regardless of the number of lines you enter, we will make sure that the engraving is centered and looks professional. We recommend a maximum of 25-30 characters per line for most trophies. The above design guide is only a representative sample. We will choose appropriate fonts and spacing for your trophies.
Fantasy Football Toilet Paper Shield Trophy | FFL Loser Award | 12 - 14.5 Inch Tall
They will be wiping away their tears with the real roll of toilet paper used in this customizable Fantasy Football Toilet Paper Trophy.
Where there is a CHAMPION...there is a LOSER...recognize, pick on and annoy the loser of your Fantasy League with this classic toilet bowl trophy.
Create a “special” trophy for your Fantasy League Losers / Toilet Bowl Champions with this fun toilet paper roll trophy.
- Start with a white weighted base, 2 football trim pieces, FFL Logo & shield on the plastic gold riser
- Add your choice of topper to make it unique for your league
- YES, an ACTUAL roll of toilet paper is part of the trophy!
- Select a riser and top figure to make it uniquely your own
- Includes 3 lines of engraving to personalize your "special message"
- Trophy size ranges from 12" - 14.5" tall depending on parts chosen
Please allow up to 3 business days for production of engraved trophy.
Posted by JESSE on Aug 14th 2017
The award was so much better than I expected. My team is actually fighting to be last because I loved it so much. Great quality and something you would not be ashamed to display. Okay except for losing that is....
Posted by Unknown on Jul 21st 2017
Huge hit for our fantasy football league and fair price
Posted by Aaron on Dec 27th 2016
Great trophy. Seller shipped correct product in a timely fashion. I would recommend to others.
Very popular as a weekly trophy
Posted by Ben on Oct 31st 2015
The league I'm in uses this to "reward" the lowest-scoring team for the week. At the end of the year, we're going to name the trophy after the person with the lowest overall score for the season. Getting to sign the toilet roll is an added bonus!